Below are a set of conventional rules of expected and accepted personal behaviours to observe within the club.
By purchasing a membership, you confirm you have read and understood the rules below, and that you will respect them.
The club reserves the right to remove the member from the premises and to terminate membership without refund, at any time and without notice, if you fail to respect the following rules of etiquette:
1. You must be a member to attend any and all events.
2. Membership does not guarantee entry to any functions whatsoever; members must register prior to participate in scheduled events.
3. Memberships are non-transferable. They may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours, organizations, government bodies, media organizations, or companies.
4. Out of respect for your fellow members, you must be courteous and have good personal hygiene.
We encourage members to shower or bathe before, during, and after playing, especially during the warmer weather months.
Members must be vaccinated to attend any and all events. The club reserves the right to ask for proof of vaccination upon entry.
Always practice SAFE AND CONSENSUAL sex.
No means NO!
We are an LGBTQ2A+ & kink-friendly space; be open-minded and treat each other with the uttermost respect.
Respect other members.
Respect their right to refusal and do not take things personally.
Ask to be invited into all play in motion prior to joining.
Respect another member’s personal space; if the door is closed, do not open it.
To avoid conflicts and to ensure all members have a great time, the club asks you to avoid talking about politics, religion, and war.
Racial, ethnic, gender-based, and other types of hate, bias, or violence will not be tolerated in the club, and will result in immediate removal of the member from the premises and immediate termination of the membership without refund.
5. The club has a ZERO-tolerance policy for non-consensual touching and/or harassment.
Disputes can be handled through the DMs, event coordinators, and/or Club coordinator.
No solicitation of any kind is permitted on the premises.
Always be polite when making/declining advances.
6.This is a discreet and inclusive venue.
We expect all members to treat each other with respect and in "What Happens at the Club Stays at the Club" attitude.
If you meet someone you know, do not panic. Greet them and confirm that their discretion is assured, like yours is.
Always be polite when making/declining advances and do not take things personally.
Cameras and recording devices, including cell phones, are strictly prohibited.
Pictures can be taken if consent is given by all members captured.
7. Keep all personal belongings in one of the provided lockers. Note that the club is not responsible for lost, stolen, and/or forgotten items.
8. Aggressive and/or intoxicated behaviour, such as drunkenness or other behaviour that could hinder the reputation of the club, will not be tolerated.
9. No illegal activities will be tolerated within the club or parking area.
All tobacco and/or cannabis products must be consumed outside the club.
10. Members are expected to clean up the station and/or surface after each use and clean any spill and/or fluid they are responsible for.
Be considerate of other members, especially those waiting to use a station or surface. Time limits may be enforced.
11. Dispose of soiled towels and sheets in the hampers provided.
12. Absolutely NO scat play will be tolerated.
13. Blood, fire, and wax play is only permitted in a professional setting and if conducted by experts.
Blood players must have their own sharps containers, medical equipment, and disposable cleaning supplies.
Wax players must provide their own plastic sheets to protect the floors and surfaces.
14. Have fun!